Size 6.167' x 100'
Dura Skrim® 6WW is a four-layered extrusion laminate made of high strength polyethylene and reinforced by a heavy-duty diagonal scrim. This white plastic sheeting also contains UV stabilizers to increase longevity and effectiveness in extreme temperatures and weather conditions. Dura Skrim® 6WW is ideal for mid-term applications that require greater performance than basic 6 and 10 mil plastic sheeting.
- Economically priced to keep project costs low
- UV inhibitors protect jobsites from costly heat damage
- Keeps projects on schedule with scrim reinforcement technology
- Lightweight and extremely durable this plastic sheeting can be used in a variety of applications
- 100% made in America
- Create a custom cover or wrap to block extreme temperatures
- Use as temporary erosion control or for sensitive remediation projects
- Construct temporary walls with high tear resistance and no transparency
- Protect shipping materials and pallets