Flame/Fire retardant carpet protection film is a high quality 3 mil translucent eggshell colored specialty film with a water based adhesive system. It outperforms similar LDPE based products on the market and the added feature of increased fire safety provides outstanding protection for any carpeted surface. Americover’s Fire Retardant Carpet Cover™ has been specified for use on many maritime, government, and aerospace projects.
Passes the following tests:
• NFPA 701-04 Test 1 Fire Retardant Standard (vertical test accepted worldwide)
• CFR 1630 Fire Retardant Standard (used to certify fire retardant carpeting)
• Reverse wound on the roll for quick and easy installation.
• Water based adhesive system removes without adhesive transfer
• Highly puncture and tear resistant.
• Won’t discolor or dye carpets.
• Makes clean up easy – just roll or fold all dirt, dust and debris into film
• 100% made in the U.S.A.
• Can be applied up to 45 days at a time.