When working to set your company apart from the competition, the power of a visible, eye-catching logo cannot be understated. Traditionally, your company might use a logo on business cards, marketing brochures and catalogs; however, to truly maximize brand exposure, you need to think outside the box. For example, did you know you can promote your business even while you’re on the jobsite? At Americover, we can help you make the most out of your jobsite with products you already know and trust.
Here are 3 ways contractors are strategically placing their logo to raise awareness about their company to those walking by their project:
1. Contractors are making an entrance with Custom Logo Sticky Mats. These tacky mats are designed to remove debris, dirt and dust from footwear. Sticky Mats can be placed inside or outside to prevent the spread of contamination and minimize clean-up.
2. Another way to promote brand awareness on the job is to customize the film that is protecting countertops with Custom Logo Counter Top Cover. This self-adhesive film prevents paint stains and scratches from damaging the countertop surface and can be in application for up to 45 days.
3. Arguably one of the most effective ways to promote your company while on the job is the Custom Logo String Reinforced Plastic Sheeting. This heavy duty plastic sheeting is light-weight and ideal for many different applications such as for building covers, temporary partition walls, etc.
Benefits of Using Americover’s Custom Logo Printing Program:
- On-site advertising opportunities for you!
- Increase your company’s exposure
- Cultivate relationships with projects and other businesses
- Create excitement about a project
- Increase your company’s trust and reputation
- Make your company easily identifiable among simultaneous projects happening at once
- Create memorability about the project
- An investment that may offer a marketing advantage
Make your custom logo the first thing people see when setting foot onto your exciting project area. You want your custom logo to be visible, so place your logo onto surfaces which lie within the average field of vision, such as on floor covers, counter top covers, wall partitions, building covers, etc. Make your work site truly unforgettable with this unique advertising opportunity!
As with most custom fabrications, having your custom logo or slogan printed onto our select products will require a minimum order. Please contact us now and ask more about our custom logo printing program! All artwork submitted must be in vectorized format. Our helpful representatives are here to serve your needs at 1 800 747 6095. Call today!