Plastic Sheeting Solutions
We offer products for the following common Environmental Remediation applications:
- Disaster recovery and debris removal
- Bulk fuel storage and dispensing systems/UST/AST
- Operation and maintenance
- Performance-based remediation
- Mining and reclamation
- Landfill construction, capping, and closure
- Asbestos/lead-based paint abatement
- In-situ/ex-situ soil and groundwater treatment
- Containment and passive reactive barrier design, construction, and maintenance/monitoring
- Fixation, stabilization, and solidification
- Multi-phase extraction
- Chemical oxidation
- Transportation and disposal
- Long-term or Temporary Liners and Covers for Hazardous Materials
- Temporary Liners for Transport
- Vapor Barriers for Waterproofing
- Temporary Debris Containment
- Abatement Containment
- Surface Protection
- Demolition Containment
- Custom Fabricated Liners and Covers
Whether you are assessing, remediating, or transporting and disposing hazardous materials, we have the widest range of covers and liners to meet your specifications.
String Reinforced Plastic Sheeting
This Reinforced Plastic Sheeting is a heavy-duty construction and agricultural film excellent for both indoor & outdoor applications requiring an exceptionally strong material.
VaporBlock® Plus Vapor Barrier
VaporBlock® Plus is a dual-sided gold and white, seven-layer, coextruded vapor barrier with EVOH resins resistant to radon, methane, and moisture transmission.
HDPE and LLDPE Heavy Duty Liners
12 mil to 100 mil HDPE geomembranes are specially formulated to perform in applications that will have extended exposure to outdoor conditions, custom fabricated to size.
Custom Fabricated Geotextile Fabrics
These porous materials perform six critical functions in environmental remediation projects: Drainage, Filtration, Separation, Reinforcement, Waterproofing, and Protection.
BearAcade® Heavy Duty Surface Protection Film
BearAcade® is a 6 mil self-adhesive film. It offers premium puncture resistance in a lightweight film which makes it easy to install on a variety of surfaces.
Work with Americover
Our deep and long-standing relationships with top-quality American manufacturers allow us to source and deliver products that are engineered to meet your specific needs. Because we are an independent, privately-held company, we have the flexibility to design customized solutions for our customers on a case-by-case basis, going the extra mile to consistently meet and exceed expectations. If we don’t have it, we’ll find it or have it made.
We can design customized solutions for you on a case-by-case basis. We offer the widest range of specialty plastic sheeting solutions with no minimums on stock items and short lead times on custom fabricated products.
Discover the Benefits of Working with Americover
- Custom fabrication to meet your project’s needs
- Expert knowledge of plastic sheeting products
- Materials that meet building and environment regulations
- U.S.-based, not confined by overseas shipping or stock sizes
- A variety of customizations for plastic sheeting
Whether you are looking for hard-to-find products, sourcing a back-up supplier, or shopping around for a new primary supplier, we are here to support you.
Contractors and Builders Talk About Americover
When you partner with Americover, you benefit from our industry and product application knowledge. But don’t take it from us. Take it from those in the building industry who have relied on our quality and reliability over the years.
Fire Retardant Sheeting
The materials we selected exceeded the level of quality and durability we required. The service provided by Americover made it a pleasure doing business. We will use Americover again.
Your product has done wonders in our crawlspace...huge difference in humidity control. And so clean looking.
We've used Americover for over seven years and couldn't be happier with the products and the service. Even when there have been extremely short lead times, they've pulled through for us and made arrangements that allowed us to perform our jobs.