Size 12' x 100'
Dura Skrim® 6WW is made with heavy duty scrim reinforcement between two white sheets of high strength polyethylene film and laminated together with a third layer of molten polyethylene. UV stabilizers mitigate heat sensitivity and reduce condensation. The diamond shaped reinforcement enhances tear resistance increasing the service life and effectiveness for mid-term applications.
- This lightweight and waterproof plastic sheeting protects jobsites from costly weather damage
- Tear resistant technology increases service life and effectiveness
- Affordable for a range of mid-term applications
- Added UV inhibitors protect better than other 6 or 10 mil plastic sheeting
- Made in the United States
- Use this product as a concrete curing cover or silage cover
- Dura Skrim® 6WW is ideal for creating custom vapor barriers
- The heavy duty scrim makes this plastic sheeting ideal for building and construction enclosures
- Safely perform chemical fumigations or use as an insulation membrane
- Use this white plastic sheeting as a liner for ice skating rinks