Size 20' x 100'
Dura Skrim® 6WW is the economical choice for most mid-term applications that require puncture resistance and high tear strength. This white plastic sheeting includes a heavy-duty scrim reinforcement lamented between two layers of durable polyethylene film. Dura Skrim® 6WW includes added UV inhibitors which give this product more service life and greater resistance to extreme temperatures and conditions.
- Priced economically to fit a range of mid-term applications
- Keep projects on schedule with waterproof and UV inhibitor technology
- Protect jobsites longer and more effectively than other plastic sheeting
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dura Skrim® 6WW is ideal for large building enclosures or construction enclosures
- Use as a cover for a range of application: silage covers, concrete curing covers, fumigation covers, and lumber covers
- Safely and effectively perform chemical fumigations
- Use in sensitive remediation projects or for temporary erosion control