Industrial-Scale Solutions for
Builders, Distributors & Contractors
We are as invested in your success as we are in our reputation of delivering high quality products catered to your specific needs. We created Americover BUILDS as a comprehensive resource for the entire ‘builds’ community.
When you partner with Americover, you and your customers will benefit from our industry and product application expertise, as well as the inherent perks of shopping with an established, leading supplier—quality, reliability and safety, to name a few.
Looking for conversion and measurement calculators? We’ve got you covered.
You get the flexibility of an independent, values-based company, which means:
- Competitive pricing
- Exclusive contractor & distributor discounts
Hundreds of inventoried products with NO MINIMUMS
- A selection of specialty items with low minimums
- Source capabilities for hard-to-find products
- Free marketing support
- Net 30 credit terms for qualified buyers
- Dedicated account manager
Tell Us About Your Next Project
From top-quality products to marketing and brand support, we are here to make your job easier.
We take a holistic approach to our distributor and contractor relationships, designing customized solutions that not only meet the needs of your customers, but enhance your own operational efficiencies. Before you buy, contact us directly to learn how we can support you with competitive pricing, stock availability, product samples, marketing collateral and more.
Check out our online selection of specialty plastic sheeting & polyethylene building solutions. Contractors and distributors are eligible for special pricing and volume-based discounts on select products, call us at 833.261.6501. Our online inventory is just our retail selection, which means we can often source items you may not see here.
See Why Customers Love Americover for All of Their Building Projects
Fire Retardant Sheeting
The materials we selected exceeded the level of quality and durability we required. The service provided by Americover made it a pleasure doing business. We will use Americover again.
Your product has done wonders in our crawlspace...huge difference in humidity control. And so clean looking.
We've used Americover for over seven years and couldn't be happier with the products and the service. Even when there have been extremely short lead times, they've pulled through for us and made arrangements that allowed us to perform our jobs.
Stay in the Know
For the latest news, specials, industry insights and more, visit our blog—or, better yet, subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates straight to your inbox.
- Crawl Space Code Requirements For Vapor Barriers 15 September, 2022 Because a large percentage of breathable air in a residential building comes from the crawl space, it is crucial to use a vapor barrier in your encapsulation that meets crawl space code requirements. Air ventilation and moisture control are critical components of keeping a crawl space free from mold, mildew,…
- What is the Best Plastic Sheeting for Mold Containment? 8 September, 2022 Mold containment is critical for abatement and remediation projects. Mold can easily spread through a worksite, causing hazards that can lead to severe short-term and long-term respiratory issues. Using plastic sheeting for mold containment is the best way to prevent the spread of mold, asbestos, lead, and other hazardous materials…
- What is the Best Vapor Barrier to Use Under Concrete Slabs? 1 September, 2022 In the 2021 edition of the International Residential Code (IRC), the guidelines were revised to recommend a minimum 10 mil vapor barrier for use under concrete slabs in residential buildings instead of a 6 mil. The American Concrete Institute (ACI) also recommends a minimum of 10 mil polyethylene or thicker…
Shop Americover By Catalog
To browse our full inventory of plastic and polyethylene products, sign up to receive our catalog by mail, or access a digital copy here. If you would like to speak with a representative, contact us at 760-237-8786.
Get in Touch
As an Americover customer, you will receive the personalized support of a dedicated account manager to simplify the ordering process and ensure the best solution for every one of your projects. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is here to answer your questions and fulfill orders Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. If you would like to speak with a representative, contact us at 760-237-8786.