Antistatic Fire Retardant Plastic Sheeting (4)
Fire-Retardant Plastic Sheeting (19)
Greenhouse Plastic Sheeting (16)
Heat Shrink Wrap (8)
Heavy Duty Liners (16)
Non-Reinforced Poly Sheeting (7)
Reinforced Plastic Sheeting (26)
Self-Adhesive Plastic Film (11)
Tapes and Accessories (28)
Vapor Retarders (41)
Looking for conversion and measurement calculators? We’ve got you covered.
When you source with us for your plastic sheeting needs, you get the flexibility of an independent, values-based company, which means:
- Competitive pricing
- Exclusive contractor & distributor discounts
Hundreds of inventoried products with NO MINIMUMS
- A selection of specialty items with low minimums
- Source capabilities for hard-to-find products
- Free marketing support
- Net 30 credit terms for qualified buyers
- Dedicated account manager
Tell Us About Your Next Project
From top-quality products to marketing and brand support, we are here to make your job easier.
We take a holistic approach to our customer relationships, designing customized solutions that not only meet the needs of your customers but enhance your own operational efficiencies. Before you buy, contact us directly to learn how we can support you with competitive pricing, stock availability, product samples, marketing collateral, and more.
Check out our online selection of specialty plastic sheeting & polyethylene building solutions. Contractors and distributors are eligible for special pricing and volume-based discounts on select products, call us at 833.261.6501. Our online inventory is just our retail selection, which means we can often source items you may not see here.
Stay in the Know
For the latest news, specials, industry insights and more, visit our blog—or, better yet, subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates straight to your inbox.
- How To Secure Greenhouse Plastic With Butyl Tape 22 February, 2024 If you’re trying to secure greenhouse plastic to the structure of your greenhouse, butyl tape is a fantastic adhesive option for such applications. Best known for its flexibility and waterproof properties, butyl tape offers a number of advantages for growers. Here’s a closer look at those benefits, as well as…
- 10 Uses for Fire Retardant Corrugated Plastic on the Construction Site 15 February, 2024 Corrugated plastic boards can be a versatile alternative to products like cardboard, plywood, and plastic sheeting on the construction site. They have great moisture resistance, and impact resistance properties that make them a great choice for a variety of uses. Interested in a cost-effective protective solution for your next construction…
- Growing Up: Innovative Uses of Plastic Sheeting in Urban Farming 8 February, 2024 Guest blog written by Jackie Edwards Urban farming has become a vital solution to the challenges of food security and sustainability in rapidly growing cities. While 70% of urban farmers primarily grow food for their own consumption, urban farming has the potential to provide up to 10% of global vegetable…
Shop Americover By Catalog
To browse our full inventory of plastic and polyethylene products, sign up to receive our catalog by mail, or access a digital copy here. If you would like to speak with a representative, contact us at 833.261.6501.
Get in Touch
As an Americover customer, you will receive the personalized support of a dedicated account manager to simplify the ordering process and ensure the best solution for every one of your projects. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is here to answer your questions and fulfill orders Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. If you would like to speak with a representative, contact us at 833.261.6501.