PRO Crawl Anti-Mold Vapor Barrier is a high-performance, multilayer extruded polyolefin vapor barrier embedded with Mold Prevention Technology (MPT™). PRO Crawl Anti-Mold is a class 1 vapor retarder that exceeds ASTM E1745 class A, B, and C to protect the building fabric from moisture vapor damage. PCB-MPT™ also passes the ASTM G21 fungal resistance test against various fungal species including black mold to prevent the growth and spread of toxic mold and mildew.
When properly installed in the crawl space with the white side up, Pro Crawl Anti-Mold Vapor Barrier is designed to suppress the transmission of water vapor as well as prevent the growth of mold and fungi spores.
Part number: PCB-MPT
‣ Prevents vapor transmission and mold growth
‣ The white top side offers a clean white finish
‣ The pink bottom side uniquely identifies the product has MPT™ embedded
‣ In stock and ready to ship
- Do Vapor Barriers Cause Odor In A Crawl Space? After installing a crawl space vapor barrier, it’s possible that you might smell new or perhaps off-putting odors. It may lead you to think: do vapor barriers cause odor? In this article, we shine light on this commonly asked question by describing what vapor barriers are, why odors may be…
- Radon Vapor Barrier: Where Does It Go in a Radon Mitigation System? If you are a builder working on the crawl space area of a home or building, the safety of everyone inside is your top priority. Imagine feeling the relief and security of knowing that you have created a safe environment for those who will inhabit the space your project is…
- Why Should I Install an Underslab Vapor Barrier? The foundation of your home is crucial for structural integrity, but the importance of what lies beneath it can easily go unnoticed. Underslab vapor barriers play a significant role in maintaining the long-term health and stability of a building structure. From moisture control to preventing costly damage, having a reliable…